Mom. First off, when there is a stupid Subaru that wants to
race you in the car, you always go for it! You know you can win that! And I
love to see their faces when they get smoked by an SUV! But I'm glad things
went well with the move. It's good to
hear that everyone was willing to help. I'm glad no one died too! And I'm glad you have a good outlook on
this! Things will work out! I'm sure of that!
My comp got sick for a few days this week so that kinda stunk. But things are going good now! Today we got to go to Price Smart or Costco in America. I got some gatorade, so that was cool! My comp bought a camera so it was pretty good! We got some good stuff! But things are going okay. We are trying our best to find new people to teach. There aren't many that want to listen. But when we find some, we will take advantage of it! This week I studied Mosiah 17-20 and it was really good. I was reading about the brothers of Mosiah and about everything they went through. It was cool they said every single time, that they just had a little hope that they could at least change 1 persons heart. They didn't worry about how many people they changed, just that they did their best. They were given thousands of people to teach because they understood the real reason. They were ready to do what was needed to get it done. So yeah! That was good!
My comp got sick for a few days this week so that kinda stunk. But things are going good now! Today we got to go to Price Smart or Costco in America. I got some gatorade, so that was cool! My comp bought a camera so it was pretty good! We got some good stuff! But things are going okay. We are trying our best to find new people to teach. There aren't many that want to listen. But when we find some, we will take advantage of it! This week I studied Mosiah 17-20 and it was really good. I was reading about the brothers of Mosiah and about everything they went through. It was cool they said every single time, that they just had a little hope that they could at least change 1 persons heart. They didn't worry about how many people they changed, just that they did their best. They were given thousands of people to teach because they understood the real reason. They were ready to do what was needed to get it done. So yeah! That was good!
There was a party Saturday for a girl in the ward that is moving to Utah to get married. It was cool! There was food, and more food! And all that jazz. But I
have some great ideas for when you guys come. Speaking of, are you okay
with spending a decent amount of money? Or are
you not wanting to spend much? Just wondering!
We haven't had many lessons this week. It was mainly less actives but things are going good. But me and my companion are staying together for another transfer, so that's good.
But I hope you have a good week and can get caught up on all that work! I love
you. I hope things go well!







No comments:
Post a Comment