Yes, as the picture
shows, we did have the baptism! And it was awesome! It started pouring rain,
and the power cut out 2 times, but we were given enough time to get it done. I felt really good about it. He really was ready for it. It was really
good. I feel like he will be a really good member. He really wants to get to
the temple. I'm sure that this changed his life. I really hope that he will
be able to continue getting better. He really is someone special. He told
us that he wants to serve a mission. He really does want to do a lot of things. I just hope he can keep that kind of out look until he can get to the temple. I
really think that if he makes it to a year, he will make it possibly his whole
life. I really hope he does! He is a good kid and he will be a good member.
Now to this week., it was really good! We had a lot of
lessons with members and a lot of lessons with less active members and it kind of showed.
There were 75 people in church! 3 of them were investigators, and that is a
huge thing here! More than we have had in our time here. Me and my comp get
along really well but changes are next week. I really hope we get 1 more
change together. He is a great kid and I really enjoy being with him. Things
are going really well for us. But I really don't know. It's hard to have 3
changes as a companionship but it would be nice. We are trying really
hard to get the less active members to come to church., and it seems to be working
really well. We had 5 people that have never come in my time here at church,
and at activities, so we feel good!
I'm glad you guys are getting to know the
new neighbors! They seem cool. Maybe they will like when dad comes cruising in
on the scooter! ;) haha He loves that thing! Maybe even as much as me!!
I love you mom. Thank you for everything you do for me. Keep Brooke in line, and CH too! Good luck at work! I remember when we
brought you a pizza one time! IT was pretty cute, I know ;)
Oh and I was reading
in Alma chapter 5. I loved how he reminded them of the things they need to
do. Sometimes we do forget our responsibilities and we need someone to
remind us. It's when we forget these things that we have trials. It's the Lord showing us that there is something better that we need to be doing. There are many times that we might think that we have trials because God is
unfair but it's us who aren't living up to our half of the promise. He is just
trying to help us realize that. It was a pretty cool part for me. It really
changed my outlook on the things that happen in our lives.
My week was actually
pretty good. It was actually super good! We got a lot of work done and
a lot of cool stuff! So I can say that things got a lot better this week! But I
hope things keep going good for you guys. I love you! Have a good week!

No comments:
Post a Comment