Tuesday, August 4, 2015

70 - Hospital Visit






Well. As you could see from the picture, we got to take a fun little trip to the hospital :) It was a good ol time! I felt super super sick and just wanted to sleep so I called the nurses and they said you need to go to the hospital now because I have 3 weeks like this. So they took some tests and blood samples and samples from my throat. They said they would call me tomorrow. So we will see what they say! So that was pretty awesome! I felt like I was going to die! I felt sick all the week. But other than that this week was kind of normal. We left a few days to go do visits but we couldn’t do much because I felt like crap pretty much all the time. But we made the best of it! We got some good lessons. But they were only about 10 lessons this week. But we tried our best. We have a lesson tomorrow with K. and we will see how she is doing. I think we are going to talk about the Sabbath day and see if she can change her work schedule so she can come to church with us.

Friday we had a stake talent show and it was actually really cool! We had a good time. We got to see some cool talents and we got some popcorn! There were a lot of people from my old ward that showed up and most of them still remembered me. So that was fun! But the only thing that bugged me was that they made us pay as missionaries. I was like come on guys! You can’t give us a break for preaching the gospel? Haha. But it was only 50 cents so it wasn’t too bad. But it was still one of those things that kinda buggs. So that was pretty much my week!

The investigators are doing good. Not much new because we haven’t gotten to visit very much. But L, my convert, took a picture with my ex comp, and he wore a white shirt and tie to church! It was soo cool to see! And it made me so happy that I was able to help him understand the gospel and help him find help and find Jesus to put it in an easier sense!

But I’m doing a little better. Next time I’ll let you know before I go to the hospital! I love you mom! And don’t worry!

I am always praying that you will sell the house. I know you got it! And someone awesome will come to buy it! And they will have some great memories in the house. But I love you. I hope you have a good week!

And 1 question. Did you ever send my contacts? I’m running out. I have 1 month more of them. Just curious! 

But other than that not much happened. I feel really tired a lot, because of the meds and all that stuff so it kinda stunk. But I guess we will see how it goes this week. They will call me tomorrow to tell me if they found anything. They might send me to a specialist. They could just take out my tonsils. It depends on how things go! But I’m hoping for the best. But I’ll let you guys know what happens so don’t worry!

No comments:

Post a Comment