Friday, August 21, 2015

72 - The Lord Can Do Anything





Selfie with the Pope

Cinta Constera


We have had a pretty good week. We went on a trip today to go sight seeing. It was pretty fun! We got to go to Cinta Constera! It was pretty dang fun. It kinda stunk to walk so long but it was fun. I took some good pictures. This week we also did some projects for some members. The members are doing good. We found 3 new people to teach, so we are happy. Yes we do have a baptism planned for this weekend. We took him to the temple. It was actually super cool! We talked about the temple and what it is for then we had a lesson with him. He told us he can feel a peaceful feeling and he knows that the church is true. He shared his experience with us. He had listened to the missionaries for about a year, and went to church every week. But he never felt the need to get baptized. He says now he feels like he needs to change his life and he needs to find something to help him become a better person. He also said he wants to serve a mission now. He is doing pretty dang well :) But not much else happened. It's hard getting a hold of our investigators.. so that's not very fun but we are trying our best. Yes, to answer your question is it hard here. Really really hard. We are in a hard area, with no one to help us, so yes in all honesty it’s hard. There is always something that comes up that we have to change our plans so it’s rough.

I was reading in Mosiah yesterday when it talked about when Alma taught the people. Right after he taught, their king wanted to get baptized. I realized that the Lord can do anything. He can change the heart of one person, which can change the hearts of many. The lord knows what he is doing. It was really cool! 

I bought new work out stuff so that's good! We will see if I can get a few muscles. We will see if we have any changes in that! 

I'm glad things are going good out there! And it's awesome that the house is going to get sold! I hope things go well. And I hope Marcus can get away from the playstation to send me an email every once in a while! :) 

But I love you. I hope you have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment