Tuesday, August 11, 2015

71 - Feeling Better

After mission gift?????

I fell in love with this little guy

A love that I feel deeply

Some graffiti in our area


Dang mom! You always get mad at me for not answering your questions and then you don’t answer mine! what’s the deal mom? And now to your questions. The weather is hot, sunny, and rainy! So it’s awesome! And we live outside the area we work in because it was the closest the missionaries could get for the price. I didn’t have a worst experience this week, it was all pretty decent. And I didn’t have a best experience either. I feel a little better so that’s good! And we do have all our meals with members except Mondays. That’s awesome that you and Marcus talked about motorcycles. I fell in love with one! So I guess it’s destiny! 

We didn’t get much time to work in the area because of my hospital visits and all. We finally got to go out to do some visits but then pretty much no one was home. It didn’t go how we wanted to. So it wasn’t a good week.

I gave a talk Sunday about service. It was actually really good. All the members were like, Elder! Your talk was great! But you lied to us! You spoke Spanish before the mission! So I guess they think I speak pretty good! This week we are going to the temple with some investigators to talk to them about it. And it’s awesome! A returned missionary is helping us teach his friends and family and it’s so much easier because he will help us with them! His friend actually said he wants to get baptized before we even started teaching him! So that was cool! 

I’m glad things are going good. I hope the house can get some good people to look at it and that you guys can get that baby sold! We got a new house coming in! Speaking of new. I sent a picture to mom of what I want as an after mission gift :) I hope you like it! It’s very pretty :) and very fast! And speaking of fast, I feel like the time is going really fast! But that’s just me!

But things are good. Tell Brooke I love her because she didn’t email me today. So yeah! But I hope you like the pictures! I love you! Have a good week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment