Tuesday, September 22, 2015

77 - It's About The Little Things


 



Hey mom! Don’t worry about my missing Lake Powell, it’s a necessary thing sometimes! But yes, I do like my camera! It’s awesome! And yes, president said you guys can come the 30th. But you guys can choose where you want to stay, we don’t really have a mission home that I’ll be at, so yeah. You guys can kind of tell me where you are thinking. There are only a few places where I will take you guys. So far Boquete is one for sure. There are others but they might be kind of a little bit too dangerous to just travel to... so yeah! You guys can find some places where you want to go. We can do it like you did with Marcus in Rio.
Now to this week, so we didn’t have any one come to church, but at least we knew they weren’t going to come! So there is a bright side! But this week was pretty cool. We have some good investigators, and they seem to want to change. We actually had one that said she didn’t know drinking wasn’t good and kind of got sad. Then she asked if she could change. It was kind of funny, but then we had a good lesson about repentance. So it turned out good! But the problem is we have about 5 people that should be baptized! They just need to come to church. It sucks! I really just want them to understand what this would mean for them. But I can’t change them, they have to do it. But me and my comp have been getting along really well. He is an art expert, and he drew me a picture of a wolf. It was so cool! He is going to finish it this week.
This week I was studying Alma 49 to 58 and it was a ton of fights! And I really liked in one part, it said more or less, something about how we easily forget the lord. Because the Nephites were a really peaceful people but they just lost sight of the Lord. For that they lost a ton of fights, a lot of people died and they had to work hard to get them back. They didn’t turn extremely bad or anything, they just forgot the little things that the prophets taught them, like praying and reading the scriptures. That’s what I learned, it’s the ones who don’t read and pray regularly that don’t see the importance of it. And it’s not much work, it’s something amazingly simple, but just like the people with Moses, they couldn’t even look at a golden snake. So it just shows that it always happens...
I’m glad you guys are doing good. But I love you... thank you so much! And yes I did get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment