Tuesday, September 15, 2015

76 - Kool Aid rocks




Okay, first off yes I got all the stuff in the package and it rocked! I loved the kool aid too! It was awesome! And yes I got the video. Thank you for making me miss Lake Powell :)



I really hope BYU wins, but we all know what the odds are against Michigan... and speaking of that how is Ohio State doing? :) haha no I’m just kidding mom! But I’m glad you guys are doing good. I’m sorry that they framed that one house before ours. But ours will be so much cooler than the other house! I promise that because our family is awesome! Haha



Well I got a cold this week, so I wasn’t in a very good mood. But we still had a lot of meetings and we went out to visit a lot of people who haven’t gone to church in a while. We were planning on having 6 in sacrament meeting, but only 1 showed up. So it was my sickness, and not what we were hoping for at church, and about a million other things at the same time that bummed us out so it was rough. But I realized that sometimes even when we do everything we can, we can’t make the other people do what we want. But there is a girl, she is 16 and her boyfriend is a member. She started reading the Book of Mormon that her boyfriend has, and they read together. She asked him for more things to study. She is super cool! And she is extremely smart and likes to know about the church :) So we are hoping for the best with her! 



I’m studying in Alma 38. It’s like the end of the missionary work, and the start of the wars. So you know how that is!



But things are good. Me and my comp have been working really hard and trying our best. Things don’t always end how we wanted so it is a little rough on us but we are still going at it.



Thanks for emailing me even though Marcus & Brooke couldn’t find time to do it. It actually meant a lot to me :) I love you guys. And make sure to take a look at the Cadillac’s! They always were little quick guys! And I hear they got even better. But have a good week :) And tell everyone I miss them (the ones that I don’t email) I love you! Have a good day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment