Thursday, September 10, 2015

75 - Short Letter

Temple Trip

Haha well I'm glad you guys had fun in Lake Powell! I hope that you drive safe. Not like those dang California people! Yes I did buy the camera, my card worked with the pin number. It's a Samsung WB350F. It's actually sick! I like it a lot. It was 100 dollars.

We had a good day! Things are going good. We did some good weekly planning and we have 5 people that could most likely get baptized this change, so we are hoping for the best. We are really hoping to be able to baptize at least 3 of them! So it will be pretty good!

But not much happened this week.. Me and my comp are trying to learn new ways to get more people to teach. And I also got the package so that's good!!

But I hope you guys have a good week.. love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment