Hi mom!!! So I’m glad
you had a good time out there in Michigan! And I knew BYU was going to lose,
but I guess there is always worse!
Well this week kind
of stunk. One of our investigators got kind of defensive and was like no! I
have faith in my church! And I can’t just leave my family religion! So that
kind of stunk.. But we are still working with G who is doing really good. We
actually have a family home evening with her family! So it’s pretty cool. She
is really nice and she likes coming to church! So that’s good. And no, we don’t
have a mission home. Normally missionaries go to the AP’s house before they
leave. So I might be able to come pick you guys up and then stay with you guys.
But don’t worry! It will all work out!! It’s Panama! We just kind of go by the
seat of our pants!
But this week we had
a ton of meetings! And some good lessons! But we had interviews with president
this week, and he explained how to know if we out the Lord first in our lives.
It was actually really good! He explained a lot and I felt really good about
it. He explained that sometimes we just feel down, but that doesn’t always mean
that we are doing things wrong. It’s just that the Lord needs us to make sure
we remember where we came from and the progress we have made. So it was really
cool!!!
But not much else
happened. We got to see the eclipse and it was really cool! I got some pics of
it on my new camera and no one else could! So I felt pretty good about it ;)
I love you. Have a
good week! And good luck with PTC!
No comments:
Post a Comment