Haha Marcus told me about Brooke’s new
car, but in all honestly I don’t think she even remembers that it was me and Marcus
that did everything for her. But that’s probably because she just never learned
all the things that are needed to take care of an animal like we did. Haha. So I
guess that’s just life. but maybe she will realize it someday. Probably not but
whatever! But Marcus said you guys are gonna go test some more cars. Maybe you
should go look at the Lexus RC F. It looked pretty cool before!
So I have had a pretty good week. We
have a baptism planned for this weekend with G.
We are trying our best. Her
boyfriend is a member and they are always with his mom. So I hope that she understands
the need to get baptized. But we will see how it goes! She is really cool and
nice.
Something that has
been on my mind lately is that God is the one that gives us everything. All
blessings come from him. The things we do (cars and money) only depend on what
he thinks we should have. But Marcus had a good point a while ago. To develop a
testimony, you have to sacrifice for the gospel. So many people haven’t learned
about sacrifice and the importance of it. It’s a lot like the people in the Book
of Mormon, they say hundreds of times that the ones that left the Nephites
became way worse. In Spanish it actually describes them as a more blood
thirsty, more hateful people. We can’t change them. Even the prophets couldn’t!
But the Lamanites after they converted did everything that was necessary. So they actually sacrificed a lot because
they knew the things that they were willing to do to lead others away.
But that’s my little
talk on that.
Well, I haven’t
gotten robbed yet. And I am hoping I can keep it that way. But we did have a
scary moment the other day, we were walking and 4 guys walked past us with
pistols and knives, like out and loaded. And then a little ways away we heard a
little western showdown. So it was pretty lucky! But life is good. We will see
how things go with the baptism on Saturday! We hope for the best but we are
just waiting to see. Other than that we do have a few others that we are
teaching, but they just never come to church! It’s so hard that way! They haven’t
gotten to see what church is like. But we are just trying our best. And today
we went to the Christo statue! It was cool. My comp sent the photos.
But I love you! Have
a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment