Well things are good
here. No, I didn’t get transferred! So
that was pretty coo! But I got a new comp, he is 6 foot 10 and from Mesa, Arizona.
Let’s just put it like this. He had full rides playing basketball to Ohio
state, Illinois, Virginia, Michigan state, and many others. He said no to all of
them to go play for BYU. He is really cool, and we get along really well. Today
we played ball, and it was pretty fun. I played okay, and we are doing good,
but everyone just stares at us. Me and my giant comp walking down in the
ghetto, it’s pretty funny actually!
I cut my foot open
with metal roofing, so that was cool! The things we do for service.. but things
are good. I just have a headache right now…so ya! So yes, I have been having
some health problems. The doctor took all those tests and couldn’t find
anything out of the ordinary. So he just told me to see how I feel in a week or
two. But I feel okay... just headaches a lot.. but I’m sure that will go away
when I don’t have to walk every single day in the sun. So you know how it is..
But G has a set a
baptismal date for the end of November, and we have a new person we’re teaching.
He moved from another area, and he is super cool! His baptismal date was for
this week, but we will probably move it to another week. But other than that,
things are good. We have a few other people we're teaching too.
G said she would
really appreciate it if you could send one of those CTR rings, size 7. That
would be amazing, and you could just send it in my next package. That would be
a huge help :) And her grandma wants to know your homemade bread recipe... so
yeah that’s another thing.
I’ve learned a lot
about life on my mission. I have learned a new language, learned how to make my
own food, and pretty much be married to someone in a sense, and I’ve learned
how to act like an adult. I hope Brooke has fun learning to be an adult. It’s hard sometimes.
Other than that,
things are good. The area is good, the members are good. Me and my comp get
along. So yeah! That’s about it! I love you mom, have a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment