| All the tests the doctor ran on my blood |
But this week was a little crazy. I had to go to the hospital again. I met with a doctor and he sent me to get some blood tests. They don't really know why I haven't gotten better, but hopefully they will be able to find something. If not I just have to wait till I get home to figure it out, so I guess we will see!
Sadly we didn't have our baptism this week... but the elders in our district did. So we invited her to go see it with us, and after the baptism, she told us she got baptized twice before. She wanted to know if that meant she couldn't get baptized in our church. We explained that yes, she could get baptized. She said she wants to get baptized this weekend, so we will see what she says this week. That's another reason why I don't want changes. We have worked so hard together and now she is ready. I don't want to miss it. And we had another in church that we have taught for some time. She just never came to church. She is really nice, and she would be an awesome member. But we can't make people do anything.
I'm glad you guys had fun at the game! I hope they get the house done soon. Mom seems to be losing it a little bit, and it will be good for you too, she always tells me you want to go out and do something. She told me you can't handle staying in such a small place!
I was talking to my comp
about it a little, and I've realized that we are sometimes like the Nephites. They just forgot
the little things, and that changed everything. We all have the
chance to choose yes or no, but we need to restart
doing the little things.
Other than that things are good. haha punks! Always do cool stuff without me! I love you. I hope this week goes
well.
No comments:
Post a Comment