Well things are going
good. I’m happy here. I kind of hope I don’t get changed before Christmas. I
would love to be here for Christmas. I got taken off San Blas last year right
before it. I would really like to stay in an area where I know the people for Christmas...
But we will see what happens. Things are good here, my comp is cool, and we get
along well. So it’s pretty cool!
It sounds like things
are coming along well with the house! I’m ready to start working on the
basement when I get back!
I had to spend 80
dollars today. I had to buy a new pair of shoes because mine broke! So that was
a sad moment, handing over the card was like NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Money!!!!!!!!
So yeah, I kinda felt that one!
There are about 60
members that come every single week, and we are trying to get more and more. So
yeah! It’s good.
But this week, we did
some service, and it was cool. We went to a house and cleaned up their yard because
the people walked past and just kind of threw the garbage in their yard. So we
just helped them out for about 3 hours, cleaned up, then took out some plants,
and helped level the dirt in their yard. So it was pretty cool!
And my comp is super
funny and really cool. It’s weird after living for 5 months with a Latin to be
with a gringo again. But we do look kinda funny together. We have actually been
trying really hard. It isn’t easy but I guess it’s best for me. We still have
G. who is planning on getting baptized on the 21st. And we are just trying to
find more people to teach at this point. It’s tough but it’s just how things go
sometimes.
But I hope you like
the pics!! I love you, I hope things get better. Tell Brooke to get off her
phone in church. It kind of ticks me off when people use their phones in
church, like a lot!!! So yeah, hopefully she will change that before I get
there! But I hope the house comes along well! Bye mommy! Thank you dad for
everything you do for me. I hope you have a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment