This week was actually really rough,
but good. So first off, we had an investigator tell us we couldn't come back...
so that kinda sucked. But we have two that are progressing, so that's good. But we are trying to find other people to teach. We
have R, and she is 18, and she is really cool. She made us lunch and is super funny and
nice. She asked us if she could be a missionary, and she really does want to
listen to us. I think she really does want to change her
life. But we will see what happens! She is really cool. Then we have some other people we are teaching
and they are acting really cool. We gave out 3 Book of Mormons this last week
and the people are reading them! It is helping us out a lot. We
are feeling a lot better and ready to work.
We are going to have a baptism on
the 11th. It's a 10 year old girl. She always comes to church with her grandma. She is super funny but really, really smart! Like it's kinda weird but it's
good. She is really sweet.
But I'm feeling good. The knee hurts
from walking all the hills, but I don't want to leave this area just yet. There are more things I need to do here first. I
want to do something good here before I go. I want people to remember me for
the work I did. I'm trying my best but we will see how things go. I'm trying
to help my comp because all his previous comps have been super disobedient, so I want
to help him see that you can have fun without that!
We had Sunday- we
did a little activity for the primary kids. It was really fun! I had a good
time. See the pictures. We taught the kids that missionaries are super heroes. Note my sick cape. I love the kids here!
Other than that things were good! We are
teaching a lot of people and doing service. And we actually planned to have a
4th of July party for the members, less actives and investigators! We are
really hoping that it will work out good. I really hope we can help the
investigators feel welcome in the ward. But we will try our best!
Things
are good. Me and my comp are getting along well. We are spending a lot of time
helping the members. But I'm happy. I like it here a little. This area is good about
members giving us food. We only have maybe 1 or 2 meals that they don't give us
every week so it's better with that.
But I am trying to
collect license plates. I have 2008 to 2014. Just gotta get a taxi one! haha Yes I know it's a waste of space. But it's cool! But I love you guys. Have a good week!

No comments:
Post a Comment