Well this week was tough! There are a lot of shootings. There were actually
4 people killed this last week. Our area is all of Fatima and the part behind
the Los Andes mall, so that's a cool part! But this area is rough. When I got
here there was nothing, no investigators, nothing! I don't know why president
keeps wanting me to move everywhere. But I think I am going to have to ask to get changed. This
area is way too hard on my knee with all the hills. Every day it hurts worse. I am using a knee
brace every day and taking Advil again at lunch time. Even with that it is still hard. I talked to the nurses and he was telling me that it is putting way too much stress on my knee. So that kinda stinks. But it's life I guess. I'm going to tell president that I don't think my knee can handle it. So in a few more
weeks I might have another change! I will see what happens. I don't want to keep going through pain every day, but I will talk to president about it.
That stinks about Marcus having surgery! But it's good he
feels better.
And by the way! Happy late fathers day, dad! I hope you like the gift! What is up with you and those dang Bose headphones? Why not a new chip for
the car? Or something cool like a sword! jaja No I'm just kidding! I'm glad you
liked it!
Things are going good here, we
found a couple new people that want to listen to us, and it seems like they
are progressing. But we will see! Not much else happened. I'm really physically tired out
here, every day! It's from all the hill climbing we do every day. But things
are good!
Now onto the week, so things
went well- no one really gave us any trouble. All in all pretty good! My comp got me something for fathers day! It was really cool of him! And I found Mountain Dew! It was a blessing! We had some good lessons.
We found a girl that is 18, her name is R. and she was actually really
interested! She is really cool, and really nice. And then we had a lady that we
promised her that her leg would be healed. So we are going to see how that
went! And then we found a 9 yr old girl who we need to baptize. And then
we found a family of less active members! They are actually really cool! The son is
waiting to put in his mission papers, and his sister said she wants to serve a
mission too! So we are trying to get them to come to church, but it's
hard because their dad just doesn't want to go. So we will keep trying there! But this week was good!
I hope you have a good week! I love you! Have fun with summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment