Thursday, June 11, 2015

62 - Changes are coming up



Hey mom.. well things are going good today. We had to move the baptism to this weekend. It’s a 9 year old boy and his mom is already a member of the church.  We are planning for Saturday but we have changes this week so I don’t know if I will be here for the baptism. President likes to send me somewhere new before I want to go so we will see.. haha I’m kind of tired of moving around all the time. But whatever, what happens, happens. But thanks for the prayers pops. It really is helping.

I haven’t heard much from Elder T.S., but Elder L.B. yes.  

It’s awesome that you guys are so excited about the house! I wanna get a picture of those plans! I wanna see what we are going to be working with.

That’s awesome that P.L. got to do the baptism! That’s an awesome experience! And I’m glad that we will be living close to them, I wanna see them! They are awesome!

But this week was good, little worried about changes because I want to stay here actually. But it’s whatever. 

This week we went to do visits with some members. It actually went really good! We have a new family that we are teaching, they are a 16 year old girl and her dad. They seemed really interested and really had some good stuff to say. So we will see what happens! We are trying to work as hard as we can and we are seeing a little bit of an improvement. But then with another family, the mom started to get mad at us and started to tell us that we didn’t know certain things about the Bible, and we explained it and everything. But we finally just said read the Book of Mormon, pray and let us know what you receive and how you feel. So that kinda stunk. But I guess it’s just not time.

But we really gotta change dad’s view of cars after my mission. There is a whole 'nother world out there! The wonderful world of 2 doors! Haha

I’m glad things are going good, things here are moving along and things are good! Love you! Have a good week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment