place called Fatima. Just do not look up anything about it... the members say it's the most dangerous part of the country. There were 6 `people killed down the street this last week! So that's pretty cool! Haha But it's okay. I don't feel scared in there so it's pretty cool! But there aren't any progressing investigators and there are about 45 people in church every Sunday. It is not very strong here yet... but I guess we will try and see what we can do. I don't know, it's been kind of rough with traveling so much. And there isn't much going on out here. But the house looks great and really cool! My area is full of mountains, so my knee is getting worse every day. I'm taking advil every day and just trying to suffer through it for now.
But not much happened really. Today I played basketball for like 25 minutes. We have interviews with president this next week. So I'll talk to him and see what he says about everything.
I hope things go well! And tell Marcus that he needs to stop going into the hospital. Our
family really is not that good about staying out of there! I'm sorry this is so short.. but really nothing happened.
I got to go on a day trip to Santiago with my ZL. It was way fun! But I'm really tired...today we
cleaned the house. Like the first time in about a year! it was so dirty! But that's just how it goes I guess! haha A lot of companions don't like cleaning so it's nice to have one that does like it! My comp is pretty cool so that's good.
cleaned the house. Like the first time in about a year! it was so dirty! But that's just how it goes I guess! haha A lot of companions don't like cleaning so it's nice to have one that does like it! My comp is pretty cool so that's good.
No we don't have iPads and even if we did, we wouldn't use them in church.. so don't know about that!
I love you! Have a good week! Give Marcus a smack on the back for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment