haha R.L. is so dang cute! It is
crazy that she is getting baptized! I thought she was younger than that. But I
guess a year and a few months away from home can do that! Make sure that you
give her a big hug for me! And tell her I miss her and I’m proud of her!
But things are going good here. We
are planning on having another baptism this weekend.
Answering questions, no I’m not
having spinning feelings anymore. The stress level is down now so that’s why.
Right now I’m studying in Matthew chapter 11 and 3 Nephi 19. It’s going pretty
good! We are also studying chapter 5 of Preach My Gospel.
This last week was a little
different. We did a lot of walking! We went to a place called Jaramillo Centro,
and it was like an hour walk one way. But we found a family up there that knows
the recent convert M., so we are going to try and have him go teach with us. Finding
people is actually really hard out here but we are trying our hardest. We are
planning on having another baptism this weekend. But things are good! Me and my
comp are getting along really well!
This week I had a really cool lesson.
We have been teaching L. about the temple and more about the priesthood, and it
is going great! He is really, really excited! He really wants to go do baptisms
at the temple. He has had a real change, and it is something you can see! He
has had the change of heart that it talks about in the scriptures. It’s
awesome! I’m so happy for him! And I’m happy that I could help him change his
life.
It is sad about Grandma Pearl. I
hope it will go quick for her.
Other than that tell dad when I get
back, I’m ready to change his way of thinking of cars. I’m ready to help him
change ;) haha no I’m just kidding. But I’m glad you guys are doing good.
I love you mom! I know it’s not the
same without me! But Ii will be home sooner than you can say hot grilled spam!
haha



No comments:
Post a Comment