Tuesday, May 26, 2015

60 - Baptism!



haha Okay first off, yes the little girl is a gringo! Her parents are from Texas! They speak English with a little bit of Spanish.. so yeah! haha  Selling a house doesn’t sound fun. At least you are learning patience! Someone will realize that the house is the bomb .com!

But Brooke hasn’t emailed me! You should ground her! haha no I’m just kidding. 

But this week was a little crazy. And by little I mean a lot! There were a million things happening all at the same time...

Okay to start, on Tuesday we had district meeting, and it was really good. I taught about patience and love. And especially how I need to try harder at it. And then Tuesday we had to clean and everything because the assistants said they would check houses when they came to visit. But they didn’t. And then we went to go have some lessons.  Just normal ones really, nothing out of the ordinary happened. Then Wednesday was the Zone Conference where I saw a few old friends and ate some good pizza. The whole zone conference was on miracles and spiritual experiences. It was pretty good. Then Friday we felt sick, so we did the baptismal interview with L. a few lessons and then went home. Then Saturday we had the baptism for L! It was awesome! Sadly not many people came, but it was a good experience. I could tell that he felt something really special. Then Sunday he got confirmed. Then we went out and did some visits. And that was kind of it. It was a slow normal week. But L. got baptized! So it’s all good!

I hope you like the pics on the mission blog! I think I looked cute at the conference ;) haha just kidding. I love you mom! Have a good week! Tell Marcus I said hi. He doesn’t like to email me anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment