Well, it is a little
weird to think that I’m going to talk to you guys this Sunday. Then I only have
1 more time to Skype at Christmas and then I go home... so that’s kinda
different to think about.
But this week was
good. I got a new comp. His name is Elder R.
He is a really cool kid and we get along really well. He
is from Honduras and he is a worker. He
is pretty funny. He helps me clean, he helps me teach, and helps me contact and
knows how to do it well. So it’s awesome. I’m really happy now. We
have good study as a companionship every day and we plan all the time. We going
through the area book and finding new people and doing lecciones para encontrar
and other things like that to find more to do. We have started using other
ideas that I have never thought of to find new people that we can teach. This week we have been talking to
members and trying to get them come out and visit people with us, and we have 2
members that are going to help us out.
We have had some
really good lessons this week. We had 2 really good ones with L. where we
explained the restoration to him again, and he felt really good about it. He
was having a hard time with studying the Book of Mormon too, so we explained
the importance of reading the scriptures and told him all the blessings that
would come if he did it. So that was really cool.
But things are getting better and we are
working harder and trying our best. I feel like that last change I didn’t
work my hardest but I am going to do better this one. I felt down about myself,
and every day was horrible. But now I know what I need to do and I am going to do
it.
We did get some really good lunch
today. And I got a mango as a gift from a family yesterday. But other than that this week was kind
of normal. Nothing amazing happened.
I love you, and I’ll talk to you
Sunday! And yes, in Spanish!
No comments:
Post a Comment