Thursday, May 14, 2015

58 - Skype for Mother's Day!




It was awesome to talk to you guys! 


That’s cool that Dolores said my Spanish was good! Tell her I am expecting to only speak Spanish with her when I get back. I think she will be excited about that! By the way, you might want to hint to dad that he needs to practice his Spanish. Yes it’s still good but talking to him, it was really slow and simple... but don’t tell him I said this! Just try and get him to use Rosetta Stone or something. I want to be able to speak Spanish fluently with him. But we will see how it goes! 


I’m glad you are happy and excited for school to end! It will be a good thing for you. Then you will have some free time. You are working too hard. I remember bringing you a pizza with Brooke one time. That was actually super fun! 


It was awesome to talk to everyone yesterday. I’m glad things are going good and that everyone is enjoying life! Even though Brooke has some big dreams of buying an STI. But hey, maybe she can get a discount on her insurance for being a girl! haha But I’m glad things are going good back home. Thanks for the advice dad. Things are getting better daily and I am enjoying working more and more. But I hope you guys have a good week, tell all the family that I love them! I love you! I’ll see ya later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment