Well, this week was a little weird, mainly because I've felt a little dizzy. It feels like I'm on a roller coaster when I close my eyes. I went to the nurse and she said it might be due to stress and to come back in a week and check.
Things with Luis are going okay. I am working hard to teach my comp how to teach a structured lesson. Changes are this week,
so we will see what happens! I don't know what is going to happen, and I don't
really mind all that much. I'm just going to take it as an opportunity to do
better, whatever happens. I'm feeling like I haven't worked as hard as I should have out here so far. I need to work even harder,
and I will start feeling better physically, and things will get easier. So I'm going to go
for it. Give it my best and try and help people. Thanks for the letter mom, I know there are a lot of things I could do better. And I'm going to do it. I need to always do my best, no matter what situation it's
in. I always gotta do it, but hopefully my health problems start to get better.
It's rough when nothing seems to be going right. But I guess it will help me one
day.
That's one thing I realized, that yeah it stinks to just translate
all the time, but maybe one day I will be able to use that to help someone. It is really stressful. But we will see in the future! But things are getting
better. I had a really bad attitude about things when I got there, but now I'm just taking it a day at a time and trying my best every day and it has
actually made a huge difference. Thank you so much mom, you have always been
there to listen and help me, even through all the times of not doing my
homework. haha
Oh and an FYI I gave a talk Sunday. It was about the talk
from the Liahona on challenges and sins. I think it was super good. I felt the
spirit super strongly. And people were crying in the congregation! It was really cool!
And I felt really good about it! In studying I have
learned a lot about my weaknesses, and it's easy to forget that sometimes that is necessary to become better. It was a good thing for me to learn that.
Like I said, it's kinda tough out here in this area. But I'm learning in the process.
It's good to hear that things are good. I have been praying
for you guys a lot and I hope that I'm doing well enough so that you guys will
be blessed. I hope things get easier and the house works out. It would be
really cool to have that all work out.
Who is serving in Monticello? I can't think of anyone that would
be there. But that's cool! I hope you have a good week. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment