Tuesday, April 21, 2015

55 - A Good Week






Well this week was good! We had a few really good lessons this week, and we did a lot more contacting. I turned it into a game with my comp and it seems to work! It’s a lot better now so I’m happy! Things are going good. I am translating all the time pretty much. It is really hard and sometimes I get tongue tied. For Sunday I had to translate from Spanish to English and then English to Spanish. It was a little weird but cool! And I realized that I am pretty decent in Spanish. I can do pretty much everything. I have actually explained deeper doctrine, so that was pretty cool! But I’m starting to enjoy my area more. It’s hard but I’m becoming content. I like the weather, and the people are pretty nice so I’m having a good time. Yes there are some things I wish were different, but I get what I get, I can’t change it all at once. So I just gotta work hard and get what I can done. It’s interesting because missionaries pretty much do a lot in the branch. It is kinda stressful, but I’m getting a lot of experience so that’s good! Maybe it will help me if I’m ever a bishop one day or something like that. So I’m not going to complain about it anymore. But thanks for your help dad. It has been a tough time, but I like it.
That’s awesome that we might be in the same ward as the Littlewood family! I miss Reagan Littlewood soooo much!!! She is so dang cute!!! And she is sooo cute when she gets all shy!! I’m so going to hug her when I see her.
Last week I talked to president again, through weekly email. I told him how I felt and how things are going. He told me the Lord always has a plan, so I kind of have become content. I am really starting to like my area. We don’t have many investigators, we don’t have many members, and it’s tough to be in charge of everything. But I have realized that I can’t change anything, so I am just trying to enjoy it. We have had some great lessons with Luis and he seems to be doing well. But I’m not sure if he is going to get baptized. My comp wants to go and answer any question he has but I’m trying to find of things that I can do to help him learn more and not just kind of do it by having him ask whatever question comes to his mind! 
I feel like everything is going better. I don’t feel sad, I don’t really miss home as much, I don’t feel as down, I actually am pretty happy. I like my area, even with its problems. I feel like this has kind of changed my outlook on things. This has been a huge help for me! I love it now! This was a great blessing for me! I know that the Lord has been helping me with an open mind. And it’s actually a lot better! I love you! Thank you for always being there for me! I miss you and I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment