But other than that his week was mainly used to try and gain conference with the bishop and other members. And what better way than to serve!!! But this week we are hoping for better we will see! And fyi.. I can fit the small bag and all my stuff in the big one.. but ya just had to test it! Haha I love you mom... and tell Booga I got her something in the town fair! She will like it!
Monday, February 1, 2016
96 - A week with service
So it was a busy week. So Tuesday we had district meeting and then we went to go help a member in her house. Then we went to a baptism of other missionaries. Then Wednesday we had the meeting with Elder Christofferson in the city. We got home kind of late. And exhausted. So we took a quick snooze and then went to visit a convert. We are baptizing her granddaughter the 13th. Then Thursday we had interviews with president. And we talked about you guys coming. He said when you guys get here I can just grab a taxi to the hotel to group up with you. Anyway, we had to go get glasses for my comp. Luckily I was the one who helped him figure it out. It was causing him a lot of headaches and stuff. Then Friday was service with the bishop moving dirt for him and that took a good 5 hours. Then Saturday was another one! We had to flatten an area of dirt and use the dirt to fill in a hole...that one was rough. The dirt was hard and rocky. All we had was 2 shovels and 2 pick axes so it was fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment