My comp got here, which was good. He is
called Elder C. I knew him about a year ago in Colon. My friend, Elder K.
trained him. So that’s pretty cool. But I had another hard week. Lucky little
Jake got sick again! I had been sick for 4 days so far so I went to the
doctor. They sent me to the hospital to get blood and ‘other’ samples.
Most awkward thing of my life mom!!!!!!! But ya…all in the name of
health... so that was fun! I have been dehydrated pretty much every day. But I’m
drinking a ton of water and gatorade. So there isn’t really anything I can do
about it. So that was our Sunday. We just had
doctors stuff all day. And we didn’t get home until midnight. So ya!
Great Sunday.
There isn't a mission driver. But there
are a few options. There are elders that live like 5 minutes from the airport.
Maybe I can stay with them. But idk. I’ll call my president today and see what
he says. We will see! But if you guys are in Panama, I am definitely not
staying another night without you! So when you guys come we can start here in
Panama City. Yes it would be worth going to Boquete. It’s awesome! !!!! But
I only know a few little things we can do up there. You guys should decide on
something you want to do up there and I can plan the other parts. But yeah. San Blas islands are super hard to get to and
sometimes the boats don’t even go out… so it’s tough... So yeah. So we could do
first day in Panama, second day in Boquete and 3rd in Chorrera. We will see!
But ya. .
Other than that we did a service again....
and it was open up a septic tank hole. Again. ..... I’m kinda tired of that one...
but hey! It gets people to like us more... but that’s about it! Nothing huge
happened his week. Just more sickness. But other than that
things are good. Just trying to get better so we can work. But I’m glad things are going well! I love you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment