Haha mom you are so cute!!! And I hope that you enjoy that day off! But you
are just going crazy with new stuff now!!!
But we gotta figure it out…so you guys
are getting in to Panama at midnight? I could take a taxi there that night. And
what time are we leaving on Sunday? And has dad made any plans yet on things we
are going to do?
But this week was horrid... but so
fulfilling... So Carnavales went to Wednesday. Then Thursday everyone went
home. So we had 3 opportunities to do service. Tuesday, Thursday and
Saturday. And they all had to do with digging huge pits! So lets
just say I’ve got a nice lobster color to me! Haha but forreal. But other than
that nothing big happened until Saturday. The whole week we were also saying
bye to everyone for my comp so it was a little crazy. But Saturday we had the
baptism. And it was great! We actually got there a few minutes late
because we were doing that service project... but it’s Panama. Everyone came
like 30 minutes late too.
Haha thanks for the help dad! And I’m
glad things are going well. I had a good week. It was one of the hardest
physically and my body is kind of giving out. I sleep at like 9:30 and wake up
at 6:45. I can’t do any better than that... it’s a little rough. So
tonight I’m shooting for 9:00 as bed time..
But yeah.. so we gotta figure out what
we are going to do while you’re here! And I’m glad CH is getting used to the new
house. He always has pretty much lived with us anyway! Haha so yeah... that’s
about it. I love you! Keep me updated!


No comments:
Post a Comment