Monday, February 29, 2016

100 - Post #100 means only 1 Month Left!






Dang mom! You sent a short message this week!! 

But first off, no I didn't die yet. And I don't get it!!!! Sickness has been like my hardest thing here. But at home I never got sick!! So that kinda stinks... but this week we didn't do much. I was still at home sick a lot. My sickness is starting to go but my stomach was still killing me with pain. To the point of not being able to sleep at all. So it was fun! But today I feel a tid bit better. I hope I get better. I hate having to stay in the house.  It sucks. I feel bad about it.. I know I shouldn't push it too hard with health things... but I want to visit the people. It would be great to get a baptism my last week. But we will see what happens.. But I'm getting there... so other than that not much happened. 

I'm in charge of p day in 3 weeks. So my idea is go to a waterfall in my area and make hobo dinners! But this is the catch.. it's going to be with teriyaki chicken. Special shout out to mom and granny for teaching me that. Yes mother, your child is kind of known as a cooking guru in this country. So it will be pretty awesome!!! I'm really excited about it. Is it bad that I get excited for cooking? So get that stove ready for when I get home. I'm gonna go crazy!!! Haha 

But honestly nothing happened this week. Kinda stunk.. But sometimes it happens. I love you. I hope things go well. And oh big thing.. I need another one of those CTR rings. In multiple languages.  Size 7.. another member wants one... if you could help me it would be great!!! And just bring it when you come... I love you mom! Stay sweet! 2 years of no hugs will soon be over! 





No comments:

Post a Comment