Sunday, March 13, 2016

101 - Fast & Furious Loyalty to God

Haha sorry mom! I just saw my opportunity to tease you about a short letter and took it! 


Yes I got better. But now I'm sick again... so I got over the stomach thing... only to get a cold! I was like is this a freaking joke? I've had a runny nose, cough and pain for 3 days... but it's starting to go away. Thanks for the Nyquil. I have 1 pill left. Now on that topic... what should I do wih alll my stuff? My pills and church clothes more than anything.  I know I'll need my suit. But what else? I'm not even sure. 


I had a weird moment.  I started my packing and I got this weird feeling of sadness.  I was like what is your deal dude? You have done it before.  It's just 2 years later.. so yeah. It was awkward for me.... but ya! This week I'm going to Colon to say bye. 


Other than that we are going out with some members Tuesday and Thursday to go do visits. I hope my body will hold up all of this! 


Ha dad. Only you would pull family and loyalty to God out of a Fast and Furious movie! Haha but it's true... that's one thing I learned about cars before the mission...as in car meets and stuff. They aren't just showing off. It's just a bond that people have. And it's a good way to have a family type of thing... but ya! 


Speaking of. Marcus told me about some Infiniti 400 red something or other. All I say is yes.. yes yes yes!!! A luxury car with a gtr engine dad.. You should do it!!!! It's exactly what we need!!! We can't have mom's car be the most powerful! Haha that doesn't matter.  But I'm like 75% sure that would be your favorite car of all time. Just sayin dad. 


I'm tired of being sick. I'm going to work this week normally no matter what... I have a cold right now and it sucks. But ya. We have planned for 2 days going out with members to go teach.. so we will see how it goes... but I love you! Hope everything keeps going well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment