Tuesday, March 22, 2016

103 - Now I explain story (Russian accent)


Dear mother. No one had to tell me to answer your questions last week. I just realized I never answer questions very directly. But Ring size. 7 or 7.5 would be perfect. And I talked to dad about the plans for next week. Everything works out great!!!! And I talked to the office elders. And they said I should just take a taxi from the assistants’ house. So that’s the easiest way around. And when you get here I'll explain directions of Panama to you. You will see it in action! And the problem is the temple on Thursdays is only open for 2 sessions.  It’s just too hard to try and get one. It’s Panama. My best friend Elder M. wants to come with us Thursday! Haha I was like really? And he just said he wanted to meet you guys. He's an awesome kid. Yes I know everything about Boquete. Yes we will go to the waterfalls. Whew. Now we got that out of the way!!!! 

Is dad trying to scare her off? Shoot! Poor girl. And I’m not even there to say no Claudia, they aren't that weird. And honestly I laughed more when you said ‘Don’t laugh, you're getting older too!’ Haha dang mom. You crack me up! All that has happened to me is a little bit more facial hair! 

But I’m just going to cut through all that stuff and tell you... we are having a baptism the 29th. Yes. That is a day before you get here. And it’s even better. President Carmack said he would come to it!!!!! So excited for that!!!!! Now I explain story. (Russian accent) 

So we have an investigator. It’s the girlfriend of a member. And he's a returned missionary. So we have been working with them for three months, and trying to help them married.  Sunday after sacrament, they asked when I was leaving. And they were like oh my gosh! It’s so perfect! !!!! Then she told me ‘I want to get baptized’.  And they told me that they are going to get married that day at 8 in the morning and they want to do the baptism later that night. I was like oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!! And the best part...I called President Carmack and told him that I would like if he could come. And he said he would gladly do it. I was like forreal girl??!!! Baptism last day and President Carmack is coming!!!! Double win!!!! My last day will be spent that way. I don’t know if you can tell but I’m pretty happy! Haha so yeah. 

But other than that we were in the city a lot his week for money and other things like that. But tomorrow I’m going to do service to fix another car! Super excited.  And we have every single day full his week. It's going to be a little crazy!  But we hope something good will come from it.

Love you!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment