Tuesday, March 29, 2016
104 - Last Letter from Panama
Haha hey mom!!!! Well. Dad told me the hotel said I can check in before you guys. So I think I'll do that.. it will be the easiest. I'll just wait there for you guys. But most likely I'll be in the lobby waiting for you :) Mom I had one of the saddest moments of my mission yesterday.. I was packing everything. And I was like ah crap. It's over. Like ya I have today and tomorrow. But today is busy. Tomorrow we are hoping to have the baptism. (It happened!) So it's kinda hectic already. So idk... it's kinda sad... but the time comes for everyone. And that's crazy that you saw Reiko in Orlando! You see her in Florida and I'm over here like never met the dang lady! It's kinda sad for me. But someday I will! Haha I love you mom... not really sure what to say in this. I'll see you in like 2 days. So there isn't much to say! Just be ready for an awesome time I guess!!! ;) haha love you mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment