Wednesday, January 27, 2016

95 - A good week

Well mom. Yes, you can sell that recliner.  I don't see any use for it.. But first off, no I didn't get rabies, I'm ok now. So yes we did get some work done. And C.R. informed me of you showing the picture of the first and last time Brooke showed me love! In the hospital after the accident when I was three! She also told me she has been hittin up some Spanish with dad and J.L.!! So that's cool. 

I'm glad everything went smooth with the move! So what are they going to do with the tv situation?  Oh and btw. I still need you and Marcus to get your hands on a Fiesta ST. I wanna know what you guys think of it. 

Now onto my week. So we only had 2 people in church but it's better than 0. One of them named C Is getting baptized the 13th. The other one we are working with is trying to get married and then get baptized.  The guy is an RM. we got to take out a tree from a member's back yard....hard stuff there. 
 
But this week we were going to have Elder Cook from the Quorum of the 12 come.. but now it's Elder Christofferson from the Presidency of the 70. So that's still cool! 

But other than that this week was spent on less active church members. We tried to look through the ward books to find people. And as always the addresses suck! So it's hard. But this week we are planning on going out to some spots I never have been to. So it will be good! 

But I have realized the things that have been changing in me lately.  And it's weird sometimes to see a real change in yourself.  But it's also very nice. But I just hope that I can finish well. I gotta get me a good wife!  Haha I love you. Hope you have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment