Monday, January 18, 2016

94 - Healing and Happy








Hey mom!!! Well the dog bite has healed a bit. But I think I kind of did get sick because of the dog. I think it was super dirty and kind of jacked up my immune system. But I'm all good now! Just pain in my leg sometimes. Especially when I walk.. but I'm strong! 

But this week was good. The dog bite kind of bugged me if I walked for long periods of time so that kinda slowed down the whole thing. We kind of had a one day on one day off deal for the leg thing... I couldn't walk far 2 days in a row. But we did get some good days in! Tuesday was out because district meeting. Then Thursday we tried to work a little more around where we live.. then Friday was our big one.. we visited some inactive members. And we also tried to contact a few references we had... we found quite a few!!!! We found a total of 6 inactive families and 8 new investigators...Then Saturday we went to contact the last few and no one was there. So instead we went to visit another inactive family.  When we got there, they were digging a hole for a fence so we started helping!  I got to use the bar.. just ask dad what it is. So it was fun! Then when we finished we played taboo. And it was way fun! I forgot how much fun it was until now! Then after we went and put a baptismal date with a little girl. She is 8. Her grandma is a convert along with her 2 brothers. But there mom isn't a member. So we will see what we can do here to help out.  


I'm glad things are good for you guys. Things are good here! But I am kind of missing the snow... it's always hot here. But today we went to a lake up in the mountains.  It was like Utah in summer! It was so stinking nice!!!I'll take you guys there so dad can enjoy some good lake water! 
 
But we are planning a lot of visits for this week. We are hoping it goes well and people will come to church. I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment