Tuesday, January 5, 2016

92 - Happy New Year!

We Well this week kinda stunk. No one was here. No one came to church. And only 1 family invited us for New Years.  And yes we had permission to be out later. So it was fun! We got a good show!

But this week we have planned to go contact some references that members gave us! We were excited someone gave us some!!! It's like a miracle for us out here!!! And me and my comp are on a workout routine now. My arms are super tired now!! But it feels good so it's ok. 

I'm glad things are going good back home! The house looks great!  

And now we've got this week. I know the email sucks but honestly nothing happened! It was a super slow week 
But not much to update on. It was a good time though! But ya. That's about it. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment