Tuesday, December 29, 2015

91 - Merry Christmas Skype!





 


Well mom. It was really fun talking to you guys. I enjoyed it. But don't worry! Just 90 something days left!

The rest of the weekend was kind of boring because no one was really here for the holiday. We just visited members and tried to bring the people with baptismal dates to church. Only 1 got to go... but its better than 0! But this week we have a lot planned, we really are trying to work with more members. But they are tough with their work and all that. But this next week we have planned to help out some of the leaders of the ward too. They help us.

CH emailed me and asked me about his gift... I still didn't tell him! haha

Well honestly not much has happened since we talked. But thanks dad. It really means a lot to me that you are proud of me. And I am glad that you can see the difference in me.  Thank you for everything you have done. I love you! Have a good week. Say hi to Brooke for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment