Tuesday, December 8, 2015

88 - Christmas Party










Hey mom! Well this week was good. We had some really good lessons. And we had the mission Christmas party. It was my last one in the mission, so that was a little weird for me! But funny story. I saw my old comp Elder M. at the party, and he pointed out this sick BMW M4! Just ask Marcus about it. And it was an amazing color! And on the whole car thing, I’ve seen a ton of nice BMW’s out here! But there will be photos of the party on the blog. I forgot my camera.

But me and my comp get along well, and I like my area. We have a few investigators but we still want to meet more people to teach. As of right now we have 3 baptismal dates and we are trying to find more. The members out here don’t really give us references so that kinda makes it harder. But other than that it’s good. We actually contacted a guy last weekend who was really cool. We asked him about his family. He has 1 daughter who is in medical school. And he seemed really interested in the church. He said his brother was a member but never gone with him. And we are planning on going back his week.

But my area is huge!!! Second biggest in our mission. But I like it. It’s super chill. The people are nice, they are willing to talk, and it’s normally kind of quiet here. So it goes well with me. And I’m pretty sure I’m going to finish my mission here. And there are supposedly a ton of waterfalls and stuff in my area! So we might come here for a bit too when you guys come!

And I hope you guys get in the Christmas spirit! I hope you guys enjoy the last Christmas without me! But I’m glad things are going good! I love you! I’ll see ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment