Tuesday, December 29, 2015
90 - A Pretty Good Week
Mom. First off yes. I did get the package. And thanks for the chapstick! You know me so well. But no. I haven't opened anything except the cookie stuff. And I told my comp he can't either. haha
This week was pretty good. We found a new investigator and put a baptismal date with her. We found a few less active members too. So now we have 3 baptismal dates. 2 are 16 yr old guys. The third is girlfriend of a member. Then we have this family I told about last week. We are planning on going this week to visit again. But other than that things are good. I'm planning on Skyping the 25th in the morning. We are going to T's house to do it.
We had the ward Christmas party this week. They had ham and it was good, so I was happy. Other than that not much has happened. We are still going out here!
That is kind of crazy that they flipped the truck. But it's good they were okay. I am glad things are going well there. Almost Christmas! And I don't even know what I'm going to say in the Skype. I'll see you in like 3 months. So ya! But I'm glad things are going well.
But I love you! I'll see you Christmas day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment