Tuesday, December 1, 2015

87 - New Area!



 

Well things are going good. I got changed to Chorrera. My area is kind of like the farm land area and actually touches both oceans of Panama... my area is insanely huge. So it's kinda hard in that way. But I love it.. and the people are nice here and there are less cars. There is actually fresh air! So that's good. I kind of like it here... I like the change. Yes I would have liked staying there in San Mig,  but this area is cool. But I got here Thursday because they did everything late.

My new comp is from Guatemala. First thing we went to a ward party. As of right now we have 2 people that are just waiting for their parents to say yes to get baptized, so that's cool! But today was good, we woke up and went to play soccer. Then we went to pricemart (costco) and I got a huge thing of soap for clothes for 8 bucks! I love bulk prices!!!!! It's so amazing!!!

But this is a good place to be. It is a little bit stronger of a sun, but it does have more breeze.. and since I got here it hasn't rained once. It rained on me every single day in San Mig!!! 
 
But when do you think my package will get here? I need to let the office elders know so they can let me know when it gets there.

I love you mom. And I do miss you, and I do miss Christmas at home. But this is my last one! So I think I will be okay. 

And btw. Thanksgiving was good! Like 4 families gave us food and it was all good! But I really did miss the ham, I love ham! Especially the week after, making ham and roll sandwiches... that is so good!!!! 
 
And another thing. When I showed up here I realized that people do trust in me.. a lot! It's kind of cool and I enjoy it! But I love you. Tell Brooke I said hi. And let Marcus know I need updates on the lady friend he has! Sorry that it's not much. There just isn't much to say this week. But I love you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment