Tuesday, December 15, 2015

89 - Christmas at the Orphanage
















No. I haven't heard about the package. But I need you to cut this out and send it to granny and gramps from the Good fam. It's impossible to send mail from this country... Tell them that I said I love them both very much. And I hope they are doing good. And I'm always praying for them. And I really want to see them when I get back. And that I'm extremely grateful for everything they have done for me.

And now onto the week. So we went out with a member named T. Super cool kid. We will probably go to his house to Skype. And yes, it will be Skype number 4.

But we had some good lessons here and there. We found a kid named E. He is super cool, very chatty. But he accepted a baptismal date for the 16th of January. So we are happy!  But not much else from this week.
 
Until today. About a week and a half ago we met a guy named G. He's a chef and really nice. So we went to his house Friday and decided to help them cut down trees today. So we showed up at 8:30. They seemed kind of surprised that we came.  So they gave us breakfast then we went to work. Then lunch. Then finished. We got home at 3  but during this whole time we answered his questions and taught a little. Let's just say we cut down 3 trees. But we taught every single missionary lesson. 1 to 4 in that time. Everything down to chastity and word of wisdom. And I honestly feel like they are chosen and prepared. And we are going back to teach on Thursday. So that was really cool! But that's my week. 

Love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment