Wednesday, January 13, 2016

93 - Dog Bite








Maybe you can reconsider my idea for presents after the week I just had... so on Thursday we were heading to lunch and a bunch of dogs came barking at us. And normally it's ok.. but lucky little Jakey was lucky enough for one of them to actually go after him! And he came out of my blind spot,  and got me right on the back of the knee. It bit me about an inch wide and an inch deep. So that was fun to get attached by a pack of dogs! We went to the clinic and they gave me shots and creams. And then my week just got better! I got super sick, I was throwing up and have had a super huge headache. So my week was fantastic!  But I know the pain and utter frustration I have had this week are nothing compared to what Christ went through.. he had pain and literally had people mock him. When He was the only way they could get back to heaven... so there is always worse.. but because of those things we didn't get much done this week.  But I did get to burn a Christmas tree! Those things go up like crazy!!!! But ya. This week kinda stunk for little old me.. but I'm glad the house is coming along. 

I am just trying to get better now. Other than that not much happened. I just hope this week gets better. But luckily my comp isn't afraid of blood so he cleans my cut for me.. But Claudia told me you have been pulling out Latin ways! Way to go dad! 

I love you! Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment