I don’t know if you
saw Justin’s letter, but it has a picture of him with at a stop sign that says
alto y guapo. So dang funny!
But now to the
questions. Just an FYI, I brush my teeth and floss 2 times every day. And I’m
using whitening toothpaste so don’t worry mom! This mouth is gonna be white and
healthy!
CH emailed me a few
weeks ago. I’m glad he came over to the house. I love how he is using my dang
Elk Ridge t-shirt in that picture! haha That freaking kid!
But I’m glad things
are going good. And I’m sorry about the back mom. If it makes you feel any
better I’ve had back problems all my mission. So I feel the pain! But today was
pretty cool. We went and played soccer, in the new shoes! And then we went to
Marquesa, a member who does insane mola! Like the coolest I have ever seen! I asked
her for one that is like a bamboo forest and has a koala bear climbing on it.
It’s gonna be cool!
But this week was
weird to say the least. It seemed like no one was home. And then everyone was
busy! It kinda stunk! It seemed like all of our lessons bailed on us this week
too. But we have been hanging out with a family, a mom and her daughters. They
are super cool! They are always busy though. But we decided they would be super
cool members, and super good members! So that was cool. And we have
another good family, the Sanchez. We have a noche de hogar with them this week. They are
going to bring some friends to it.
And we did a huge
service! We pretty much moved a mountain, so that was cool. It was super
hard though.
And now to the best
part. We did backstreet boys. I’ll try and get the video. But it was me, my
comp, and our ZLs Elder Harris and Laird. We sang ‘I Want It That Way’. It was so funny!
The members loved it! And a couple sister missionaries had flowers and
necklaces and started throwing them as we did it. It was actually super cool
and super fun! We had a really good time with it! But really, you gotta see
that video! I’ll try and get it!
But things are good—we
are working hard and trying our best all the time. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment