First mom, I did get
that package! And thank you! I really did enjoy it! I talked to president about
my going home date next year and he said if you guys want and can, like you
guys can show up in the afternoon of March 30th, or on the 31st if you need to.
Now onto my week. So
this week was just insanely full of service. I’m not joking, we did service almost
every single day this week and it about killed me. We painted a school, we
cleaned a members house, then went and chopped some grass and then dug out a 3
foot trench for about 15 feet long for our neighbor. And then we went and
helped move dirt. We actually do that a lot. We had a meeting with the
bishop to see what he wants us to do. It seems like the members love us, but we
still need to get the help of the bishop. It’s like he just sees us as other
members of the ward, so we need to get him to help work with us. So we are
trying with that.
We also found a few
new people to start teaching. There is a kid that I met a while back, and he
plays guitar. He is a really cool kid. And we have been trying to find him at
home, but he is never there. But finally the other day he was home, so that was
good. But other than that we are waiting for Kenneth to get home and that’s a big
thing. We are going to put a baptismal date. But that’s roughly it.
No comments:
Post a Comment