Monday, March 23, 2015

51 - Another Transfer!




Well if you can't tell by my pictures I got changed. I am in Boquete. It's in Chiriqui by Costa Rica. It is super pretty here. It smells like pine trees and it actually makes me kind of homesick. It smells and looks and feels just like Utah in fall.
 And there are some stinking rich people here. This is the richest place I have ever been in my mission! Like it is so weird! I have seen everything from Dodge Rams to yellow Maserati convertables! It is so crazy! But my area this week, has a high of 76 degrees! It is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dang cold mom! Like I think I got a cold! 

And that brings up that we have hot water shower. Yes I know. It's super cool! It's really nice at night when we are cold. But things are good. My area is super hard. Most of the people are never home, or they are traveling through. so it's hard to find people home and to find people in general. But things are good. This was a hard week for me, being in a place just like home when I want to be in Colon still. 

There are a few people in our branch that don't speak Spanish. I had to translate an interview that one had with the president. The translating was easy actually. Really really easy, but just weird to do. 

I like it here. It is cold, not much people, but I love it. We are in the mountains all day, right next to the volcano. 

But we do have 1 progressing investigator. We taught him the restoration again, and he got kind of emotional and said he is ready to be baptized now, so it's super cool! We have to wait a few more weeks to do it. But it will be cool! There isn't much to say this week. 

But we are totally going to visit this place when you guys come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment