Tuesday, February 24, 2015

47 - Sometimes we do things we don't want to.








Hey! So this week was amazing! First off, to the fun. My shopping trip in Zona Libre! So I’m sure you have seen on the debit card, I had some fun. I bought a new pair of Cristiano Ronaldo CR7 cleats, some new black Nike shorts, and 3 new pairs of Nike soccer socks. Mine were all blown out. It was so dang fun! I got the CR7s, and they have the galaxy on them. Elder Kinghorn got some super cool Mercurials, and then my comp Elder Halls got some super cool pink HyperVenoms. So we got 3 gringos in Colon running in style. We are pretty stoked! 

Now this week, I wrote a few days ago so not much happened since then. First I will talk about Kasey. She is 5. And she is just the cutest little thing. She is a temptress too. She told my comp she is going to eat her vegetables, grow taller than him and then she can marry him. So needless to say she is too cute to say no to. Then Gia, she is another cutie, 6 years old, and she is just funny. I sent pictures of them.

Now onto a super cool lesson we had. So we found this kid Kenneth who is 14 years old. He is handicapped. His bones are curved and he is roughly 3 feet tall in total. He is a super cool kid though. I contacted him with Elder Laird, my ZL, and we taught him the Restoration of the Gospel of Christ. When we were teaching he seemed really interested. After we taught, I asked him how he felt and he told me happy. So I told him that was the spirit. It was telling him that what he was hearing is true and important. It was an awesome lesson! 

I have a friend that is serving in my first area and he is teaching some people I taught when I was there. So I am hoping that if they get baptized I can go back and see them. He has actually eaten dinner with the lady Margorie that I baptized there. So that’s super cool that she is still going to church! 

Dad, thank you so much. You taught me that sometimes we do things we don't want to. Like go to Priesthood session on Saturday nights. But now I see why. There is a new kid from another South American country here, and he is going home because he wants to go to school instead. So thank you for teaching me that sometimes things just have to be done. I love you dad.

I know this isn’t long, and I’m sorry. But this week was short! I love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment