![]() |
| Why is Jake always spotted shoving food in his mouth???? (Top of pic in light blue tie) |
Sorry I couldn't email on Monday because of Carnival. I'm glad you guys are all doing good! That's super funny that you and grandma and grandpa were checking pics of me. The album will be fun to see.
Yes I really do like my
comp, yes I am still DL. There are two ways to get released, subir or
bajar. Subir would be to go to ZL or AP, bajar would be comp mayor or menor. Ask dad about that. Most of the time they don't bajar you but I don't know when I'll be changed. But things
are going good here! Next p day I'm going to go buy my cleats and maybe a pair
of socks and shorts. I'm running low on stuff! But I'll let you
know.
So now on to my update. So last week a few crazy things
happened. First, you know, I got food poisoning. I'm not sure what from, but it sucked. But
gladly I survived. Then comes p day. I still went to play soccer, because
it's fun! I scored another 5 goals and assisted for about 6 more so I am
starting to play a lot better. Then we went to Colon Centro where every single
internet place and the zona libre was closed because of Carnival! So I couldn't go buy new shoes. But we
did get some good pizza.
Then comes Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. It included doing some
service, going to a waterfall, having some good lessons and just having a good
time. Then Friday we went to do service again, and right
after that we had divisions with the ZLs, and I was in charge of our area. We taught the
law of chastity to some teenage girls and it was actually super good. We
brought up everything from finding a husband who will love you for the rest of
your life, to dressing modestly, to the reasons behind all of it. It turned
into like an hour and 5 minute lesson. But it was a super good one. They
answered a lot of questions and I could feel the spirit super strong. Then we
went and contacted for a while. It was pretty fun.
Then the next day we were on a bus, and 2 guys started
fighting in the front. I didst really pay attention, but one of them called
the other a bad name. He started to get up, and said 'Come here' to the other guy, and the other
guy jumped out of the bus! He fell because he didn't think ahead and kind of slid a few feet. Then he got up and ran away. I'm about 99 percent sure he was going to get stabbed
by the other guy. So that was pretty stinking insane! Other than that it was
pretty good. haha
During the week, we had a service the other day in which
we used a machete to cut down a full size stinking palm tree! It was awesome! But so hard! It was Carnivales this whole week so everything was
closed until today. It kinda stunk! But now it's all back to normal so it's good!
Then yesterday we had a Zone Conference and Elder Duncan talked to us, and I got 3
big things from it.
1 my wife will always be better than me
2 I need to think of my ward as being big enough to be a
stake
3 I need to come back in 10 years to see how well the people I met are doing
Those are the main three points I learned. Number 1 may be
the most important, though! haha But I love you mom. I miss you! But I'm glad things are
going good! Thanks for being awesome and allowing me to buy the shoes I want
;)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment