Haha mom are you
serious!!!! How could you guys party without me?????????????? It makes me so
sad!!!!!!! I miss my friends so much! I wish I could have been there for it.
And it’s super funny to me how you invite my friends over without me there, and
they stinking come! Haha they must be really cool!!!!
But now on to the
week. So this week was a tough one, but a fun one. Changes are this Wednesday but
they say we will know changes by tonight. So I’m just waiting. But we have no
clue what is going to happen this change. There are a ton of new kids coming in
and they are opening a new mission in Costa Rica. They are going to send 30
missionaries from our mission there. That’s in March, so next change. So that’s
another crazy thing happening soon! We are trying to guess who it is going to
be. I really don’t want to change missions but we will wait till March to see
what happens.
We are teaching the
woman with kids and we had a great lesson with her the other day. We took an RM
named Eddie with us and we gave her a Book of Mormon. He taught some important parts that changed
the lesson completely. It was super good. Then this week, we had to do a
baptismal interview on Wednesday. Thursday we went to the Hermana leaders’
church building for a cultural night. It was super cool! There was a lot of
dancing and then we ended with some super good food. It was a fun time! Like
really fun! Then Friday we had a normal day. And then Saturday we had the
baptism of the girl I interviewed. She was super excited about it! It was cool
to see! They also baptized another lady and she was afraid of going underwater,
so it took some time to get that one done. But there were many pics taken from
the missionaries. Let’s just say there are selfies of me on about half of the
mission’s cameras now! haha yeah I try my best mom.
That picture is of me
and Elder Harris. He is my brother in the mission, which means my trainer was his
trainer too. He is my zone leader here in Colon, and he is the only sibling I
have in the mission. So it’s pretty cool!
So this week I learned
a lot about Latin culture. Me and Elder Ah Sue were talking about everything last
night, politics, women’s rights, monopoly, Latin culture, gun laws. Everything!
It was awesome! Then this morning we woke up early for pday to go play soccer
again. Then we went to Zona Libre. I got a knee brace because my knee is acting
up a little. So yeah, that was cool I guess!
But other than that
not much is going on, things are good. I hope to stay here so I can keep
working with our investigators. Especially Lacey and this new lady we found! She is
a teacher, and her husband died 6 years ago. Y cuando ella me dijo eso, yo
pense plan del salvacion. (When she told me that I thought, Plan of Salvation.)
Y despues ella me pregunto como sabian a enseñar sobre familias. (Then she
asked me how we knew to teach about families.) Y mi respuesta fue porque enseñamos por el
espiritu, el es nuestra guia y este es porque estamos aqui enseñandoles. (My
answer was because we teach by the Spirit, he is our guide and this is why we
are teaching them here.) She got super excited when we were teaching. She got
super wide eyed and was like wow! That’s soo cool! She is super excited to hear
from us. It was super cool to finally understand what it means when they said
teaching with authority. I told her everything how it was, and I felt the
Spirit super strongly. It was way good.
Anoche fuimos a la casa de Buena Vista para jugar futbol hoy.
(Last night we went to a house in Buena Vista to play football.) Y ganemos.
pero despues fuimos a Zona Libre, cuando vienen vamos alla un dia. (We Won. But
then we went to the Free Zone. When we all come we will spend a day there.) Pero
me alegre mucha a saber que todo esta bien. (But I’m happy to know that
everything is fine.) Nadie tiene un extra hueso en su cuerpo! (That no one has
an extra bone in your body!) Entonces hay peores! haha Te amo papa. Espero que
tienes un buen semana. (Then there are worse! Haha! I love you dad. I hope you
have a good week.) I hope this letter is sufficient length mommy. I love
you!
No comments:
Post a Comment