Monday, February 9, 2015

45 - Food Poisioning.



Well this week was pretty crazy.  My comp got changed! Now I have another gringo companion. His name is Elder H and he is frrom good ol' Kaysville. He is a really cool kid and we get along super well! We are having fun! We got to go to the temple this last week. It was super good! Super spiritual experience. And then I got food poisioning. It was super fun! haha Not even close. It sucked! I was so sick all night! But I'm better now. It was only a little bit. 

Our one investigator, L, is doing really good! But since I was really sick, we couldn't go to the lesson this week. But we will see her again next week. It's kinda hard. People aren't really progressing, but I'll just keep trying. 

No I haven't gotten the package yet but I'll keep my eyes peeled!

So now onto this week. So we had changes on Wednesday. So Tuesday we went out and said goodbye to everyone. Then I got my new comp on Wednesday. We went home, Thursday we went out and worked after district meeting and had some good lessons. I told a lady that we baptize and that we have a message that will change her life. She said if God shows her a sign, she will. So I told her if you pray with faith and really want the true answer, you will receive it. So we will see how that one goes! Then Friday we went out, had a good couple lessons. We had a super good one with a menos (less) active member. She hasn't been to church in a long long time. So we tried to help her remember why she was baptized. It turned out really good actually! Then Saturday we went to the temple. It was like 12 missionaries in total and it was awesome! Then we went to get pizza and stuff, and that's when I got sick on the way home, so we kinda relaxed. Then Sunday we went to Sacrament meeting and I felt like crap so we had to go home. Then last night we slept at Buena Vista and played soccer this morning. Needless to say I had 5 goals. And I mean like top 90 goals. One I stopped and just drilled it right into the top corner, it actually broke the net a little! I felt so cool! haha But now we are going to zona libre. I am going to try and find a sports brace. So if you see some money taken off the card don't freak out! 

Dad, you need to be looking hard for those great cars that maybe aren't the most talked about! In other words, something V8. Dodge, Chevy, something like that! haha I'm just kidding. I have complete faith in you, even though you won't buy an STI! haha Dad I will always question that one. 

But this week was good but hard. Some super good lessons. We are working hard.

This internet doesn't have USB ports so I can't send pictures. I will try to do it from the church. If not I'll just do it next week. But I love you! I didn't hear from Dolores yet. We will see next week! Tell grandma to stay strong! That's super good that she's on her last round! I'm glad things are going good with the fam. I love you guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment