Thursday, January 8, 2015

40 - Happy New Year






Hey mommy! Well first off, I’m doing goodNew years eve was insane! And I mean insane! Every one and their dog was blowing stuff up! It was actually kinda cool! And it was fun chilling with a member. It was a good time! That sounds like an awesome party! I really want us to keep partying as a family. It’s always fun! Maybe because we are all super competitive at every single thing we do, so we always go as hard as possible! But that’s just what I think! It sounds like you guys did it pretty good without the help of the dream team, (aka me and Aust) but I’m glad you guys had fun. 

Oh, I spent $40 on the credit. I was at the mall and decided to buy a new electric shaver and speaker. And the speaker is huge! But its more of an after mission gift to myself and it was on sale so don’t get mad mommy! haha

But this week was pretty good. We had a good time. We found two new people to teach. The kids didn’t go to church though. But they are both really cool and both really excited to start learning more so that was super cool. There are a ton of religions out there but a lot of them are more about feeling good than teaching the true gospel. But this last Sunday we took a family to the temple. It was actually super, super awesome! We had a great time! And they all really want to enter the temple. One is a lady who lives in Florida. She told us she really wants to join the church; she just has to get her husband to do it! But that’s still good stuff going on

Ok, so I know my Spanish is kind of slang SpanishBut that’s how everyone here speaks. So don’t get too upset about that! But everyone says I speak a lot of Spanish for only 8 months. When I ask people how much time they think I have in the mission, they all say like a year and a half or more. So that’s a good thing to me! People think Ihave quite a lot more time! So now just gotta keep doing better! 

I’m glad things aren’t going bad. It’s better to be doing okay than terrible. But things are going good here. I’m learning a lot and having a good time. Now that the holidays are over its a little less crazy. And we have some good investigators so I’m excited! 

But other than that, not much is going on, just working hard. I’m trying my best and enjoying the people. I hope everything is good there! And Marcus emailed me 3 times! It’s weird! I think he is making up for lost time ;) haha love you mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment