Hey mommy. Well first off yes, I am just at the other end of the Panama Canal. This place has a high population of black people. The US built them homes to live in while they worked here and they just all
stayed there! That's why! It's a good place, not
super ghetto, and it's super close to the beach. We got to go there
today. A lot of people visit here, like gringos and all! It's not as big
as my last area. San Miguelito was huge!
The problem is lately I only have a limited amount of time to email! So I wanna get through my stuff quickly! So I'm sorry that my letters have been kinda short!
But it's just how things have been lately! And some of the stuff is just like
there isn't really much to talk about! But I'm trying better!
So now to my week. So we had some super good lessons! We had
one with a family of inactive members, and it turned out really good! We talked about
our baptisms and how we felt at our baptisms, so it was super good. Then we
ended up playing Uno! It was awesomely fun! But yeah I never won. I almost did like 7 times! But sadly I wasn't that lucky. But other than that, not much has been happening. We have been trying to find new people but sadly there aren't many people that are interested in progressing. It really kind of stinks. There are so many people here, but they don't want to work with us. It's hard!
We got
to go play sports the other day at the stake center. It was super fun! we
played volleyball for a while! and i loved it! it was a great old time! but there
wasnt really much.
Today for p day we went out to Portobello. It was super pretty! It's by the beach. There is an old
school Spanish fort that they used to send gold and other stuff out of. There were a lot of cool things! A church there had a black Jesus statue! It was cool to see! Pic included! But there were also Kunas there selling some stuff. I got
2 bracelets. They are actually super cool! They have a tooth in the middle and
one is of a elephant and the other is an eagle. It's super cool! But don't worry! I did send quite a few pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment