Tuesday, January 13, 2015

41 - Another Transfer!



Well. This is my photo. Hermana J took a picture of me when I was on the phone.

So now to the news. I got changed. We had Emergency changes due to some problems in the mission. They ended up closing my last area. I’m in Colon now and my old comp went to a different area of San Mig. My new area is called Puerto Pilon. It’s pretty much on the Caribbean coast at the top of the Panama Canal, on the exact opposite side from Panama City. It’s cool. My comp is from Texas. His name is Elder W. We get along really well and he is pretty fun to be with. I’m still a DL, too. But we are in a super difficult area. They haven’t had a baptism in at least 6 months. And no one seems to want to listen to us, so it’s super hard. But I just gotta keep working hard.  I’m ready to work hard. I’m trying my best! I know they just needed me here!

Other than that big news, not much is happening. We went to zona libre today. It’s an area where in the beginning it was companies that couldn’t make it through the canal with everything because of weight. Now it is just a ton of companies that sell stuff for super cheap! You have to have a passport to get in, but they just kinda let us in. I got some good stuff! And super cheap! Like some workout stuff for 5 bucks, a new charger for 2. Some really cool stuff! But that’s about it. Not much this week. Hopefully next week we will have things rolling in this new area. I love you! Keep it real! Tell dad I love him too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment