Wednesday, December 31, 2014

39 - Not Much This Week...






 



It was great to talk to you guys! No I didn't cry after but it was great to see you. I'm glad I actually got to do Skype! Not just waste some money talking on a dang payphone! 

I'm sorry mom got a cold. If it makes you feel any better I almost got sick of food. So it's a switch off I guess. 

I bought some new soccer shoes today, they are silver black and green, pretty cool and only cost 16 dollars. So it was cool! 

I don't have much to say. We are going to a New Year's Eve party and we have permission to stay out till 12. So we are gonna freaking party! haha But I don't have much to say since I just talked to you a few days ago. Things are still good. I'm not dead yet, and I did send some pics! So it's all good in my book!

Please tell Poulter thank you a million times over for me. He is freaking awesome! That package rocked. 

But I love you. Tell dad I love him even though he didn't write me. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment